Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Making the Rounds From Heaven?

A friend of mine just posted a story to her blog about a dream she had last night where a friend who passed away was there, sitting at a table talking to her. She got to hug him and ask for him to stay until he finally said, "No. I'm sorry. But I'll always be here." I decided to leave a comment, mentioning that the night before her dream, I had a dream about our friend Greg where we were talking as if life was going on like normal. Minutes later, she sent me a message...He must be making his rounds because the dream was about Greg.

Being me, I refuse to think that it's just a coincidence we both had dreams about our very close friend on consecutive nights. Just because someone moves on doesn't mean that they don't have their ways of letting you know that they are still around. Especially this guy...if you knew him, you probably knew that he could get away with whatever he wanted.

So, I guess all I will say is that I'm happy to know that you're still checking in on us, Greg...and that I hope you know you are never far from our minds. Thanks.

Oh, if you click on the picture you can read the promissary note I made that he kept until he died...as an Alaska native, he had a plan to take AK back from the US. Would he have succeeded?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He may have. Think of how different your life could have been, donating to Greg's cause.