Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring and Summertime Goals

Float the Clackamas more than once ~ Hike every trail in Forest Park ~ Camp at least three weekends (including one at Spark’s Lake) ~ Find my tiara ~ Cook more than I eat out ~ Sit in the sun on my porch A LOT ~ Sit in the sun on decks at restaurants around Portland A LOT ~ Run to the waterfront and back a dozen times (at least) ~ Go on a whitewater rafting trip ~ See a play at the Shakespeare Festival in Ashland ~ Admit that I am a snob for driving my own car to the family trip in Coeur D’alene and Leavenworth ~ Wear a dress at least twice a week ~ See some summer concerts ~ Keep walking to the beat of my own drummer ~ Believe it’s all going to happen the way I want it to ~ Hike a mountain side or two ~ Have a blast at every First Thursday and beer and food festival ~ Leave the state more than once ~ Maybe even leave the country ~ NOT be in a wedding for once ~ Kayak ~ Win the lottery…preferably a big one ~ Climb on real rock outside and maybe master a couple tough indoor climbs ~ Walk instead of drive whenever possible ~ Find a cheap bike so I can be ‘sooooo Portland’ ~ Never pretend that I don’t care ~ Wear my sunscreen instead of trying for an ‘Oregon’ tan ~ Be the sober girl on the crazy summer boats (most of the time) ~ Read a book, or seven ~ Catch up with everyone who will be coming out of winter hibernation to play… Seriously, hunt me down this spring and summer if there are adventures to be had… I want to partake in as many as possible!

No comments: