Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Message to Wes

My coworker Wes said he is going to stop reading my blog if I keep writing about ducks. So, I decided to write a blog about Wes so that maybe he will be drawn to read it still.

Okay, that's a lie. I just wanted to write that a NEW duck couple has moved in up the street. And sadly, the late Mr. Duck got picked up by a street sweeper before he could be buried.

Sorry Wes, my life will get more exciting soon. Until then, I think you should start a blog about your partying antics, political views, busy life, and cute kids. You always have good stories and your myspace is very entertaining.

And lastly, I miss being your officemate. I am still bitter that we all got broken up.

2 comments:

Jay Bee said...

Here's a message to Wes:

Lay off the ducks! Be they ones from Eugene or those who are residing in Portland's suburbs.

I have really enjoyed reading about them and they are a lot more interesting than my blog postings on Australian football.

I miss you heaps Sarah and hope that you're having heaps of fun!

Keep posting!

JB

m said...

Someone at work the other night asked me what the French word for "duck" is. I wandered around all evening asking the kitchen staff and other waiters. No one knew the answer. I looked it up: CANARD

Interesting duck fact: A Moulard duck is a hybrid of a Pekins and Muscovy. It is sterile, like a donkey. These ducks are commonly used to produce foie gras.