Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Creepy


Whenever I walk my dog past this house, I feel very creeped out and uncomfortable. Through fall, winter, and spring, these two dolls have been staring at me out the window, their hands in the waving position, the little spring green outfits. I have no idea why the owner assumes that this is a cute idea. All I can think of are those ghost stories about dolls that kill you and how many poor little kids go home and have nightmares after walking past this scene.

My idea is to take a similar doll and put it on the sidewalk, waving toward these dolls. Then maybe the owner will realize how bizarre this is. Then again, they may like it and add some more. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

At least they aren’t clown dolls… or poor Bailey might never get a walk.

Anonymous said...

You definetly should get like a old school cabbage patch kid and have it climbing up the tree and waving back at the dolls.

Benjamin said...

But aside from the dolls, it's a pretty cool-looking window!

Anonymous said...

That's f*cked up!

And I definately second the anonymous wussie's comment.

Anonymous said...

Freaky. Looks like one of those Calvin and Hobbes strips where he has the snowmen / snowpeople in varous macabre states.