Tuesday, August 08, 2006

In Line for Zach Braff...

Zach Braff's new (highly anticipated by me!) movie, The Last Kiss, comes to theaters on September 15th. Considering that I still have a pretty strong love affair with Garden State, I am guessing that this will become an instant favorite.

Braff doesn't take on all the creative facets of movie making for The Last Kiss, but did get to have all the influence on the soundtrack which includes Snow Patrol, Cary Brothers, Aimee Mann, and Joshua Radin. Oddly enough, it also includes my favorite Coldplay song and a longtime favorite tune of mine by Turin Brakes called Painkiller...which is nice because I thought I was the only person in the world who had adoration for this song.

That's all I have to report at the moment. Take my advice and go see this movie in September. Here's another trailer in case you aren't convinced yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to admit, I'm not familiar with Zach Braff as a director, but I exceedingly enjoy his work on Scrubs.