Saturday, August 26, 2006

Vacation Time!

In honor of my vacation, here is a quote that I won't need to worry about until the day after Labor Day. It's from The Little Book of Stress (the little book that gives you tips on how to get stressed)...

Schedules...Make them whenever possible. Include an unrealistic number of tasks. Agonize over why you're constantly falling behind.

And here is one that just made me laugh...

Pets...Research shows that people with pets live longer. Never get a pet. And encourage your friends' and neighbors' pets to run away.

Time to get back to doing nothing. God, I love it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I love that book! I could listen to those over and over again and still bust up laughing! I gotta git me one. Love, Jess

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, Sarah, those are funny quotes! =)

Anonymous said...

I love these! Everyone could use some tips on how to become more stressed...don't you think?

Jess