Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Turbo Post!

Life has been busy. Our moving truck is on the road to Ohio, my last day of work is tomorrow, I'm trying to sell my car, and I am spending my last days in Oregon running around in my home town of Salem. I get on the plane Saturday to head out and I am pretty excited.

I'll get back into the groove of posting once my life mellows out a bit and I actually have time to sit down and do it.

Oh, there's been a lot of rain in Oregon over the last couple of days. It is crazy.

Okay, talk to you all from the Midwest in a little while.

6 comments:

Jay Bee said...

Good luck with the move Sarah and if you want to send over some of that Oregon rain, we will have here in drought-ridden Australia. Speaking of sending stuff overseas, I haven't received "the package" in the mail yet. Should I be waiting for the postman? Also, when you get your address can you e-mail it and I'll return the favour?

JB

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah! Here's to wishing you a safe and uneventful move, and good luck getting all the loose ends tied up. Come back and visit us soon!

Jennifer said...

SOB!

Jay Bee said...

You've got to be Ohio by now ... right?

JB

Jennifer said...

For any bloggers worried about my sis, don't be. She got there fine (so did the dog). Her internet is not set up yet, at least not as of yesterday still. Not that she'd be blogging if it was set up because she's a slacker.

m said...

Soon you will discover that the only 2 places in the country that are cool to live in are Portland and Anchorage. That's it. Have fun in the midwest and try not to get fat or turn into an average American housewife. Best wishes for a safe journey. Cheers!