Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The Nuprin Diaries, Part II

Back in 2005, my friend Ryan was teaching English in Korea and logging his stories on this blog he referred to as The Nuprin Diaries. As the adventure came to an end, so did the great stories...leaving me hoping that one day, he'd strike up some new tales on a keyboard. Well, Ryan's headed out on another adventure to Germany and decided to start sharing some stories with us again. So, here is the new installment of The Nuprin Diaries. I'm sure there will be some good stories to come.

That's all for now. I think that you should go listen to this new song from Portishead called Plastic...and this old song by The Roots called Without a Doubt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheers Sarah!

I hope this one gives you as much entertainment as the last ;)

Rock on, Soul Sister!