Sunday, April 27, 2008

People in the Sun

Every once in a while, I remember to check in on the blogs I have listed as favorites on my own blog. Go read anything on People in the Sun. I've mentioned how good this one is before, but hadn't been to it in a while. Everything he writes is fabulous.

My favorites in catching up are actually videos of his baby laughing and another kid on You Tube laughing. If we could all be that happy, life would be pretty damn good all the time.

Oh, I actually really liked Vegas this time around. It was nice to get away from reality for a while and just have a blast under the hot sun. Coming back to reality last Sunday as the airline staff announced over the loudspeaker that it was 34 and snowing in Oregon wasn't so great, but I'm here...I'm doing alright...and I'm thankful for all I've got.

1 comment:

People in the Sun said...

Wow, thanks. The burp cloth in the face doesn't work anymore. I need to find new tricks all the time to make him laugh. It's a fun challenge.