Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Happy B'day to Many and Aggh!

Besides knowing that at this moment in time, I feel the need to take some days off from work and just mellow out, this is what is on my agenda:

First off, happy birthdays go out to my roomie Bill on the 16th, my dad's wife Sandy on the 18th, and Vince on the 19th. Ryan, who gets mentioned in a minute, also just had one on the 11th, so that's a lot of cake and presents. We will be hitting Alibi on Saturday night to celebrate Bill's bday. Vince, we'd come to see you if you weren't so damn far away, so have a good one.

Justin has been on a business trip for a couple days and has been travelling on a small corporate jet from place to place. I hate small planes and don't like the idea of them. Who cares if they are safer than going by car from place to place...I am of course going to just generalize irrational thoughts in my head about the people who are important to me, and Justin in particular, is of increasingly greater importance to me with each passing day (and not back until tomorrow either, sigh). Better be a good damn pilot on board.

My friend Ryan has decided to go anonymous on all the strangers in the world and only give his new blog address to a selective group of people (me being one, thanks man). So unfortunately, you will not be able to enjoy any further entertaining from the likes of Ryan. But I still encourage you to read his tales from Korea in the now defunct Nuprin Diaries. How he spins stories is great. Sadly, Adeiu is the last entry you unlucky folks will get to enjoy.

I finally scored some new contacts in my eyes today and have a little clearer vision. I am pretty pissed that my sight continues to go down the tube, but appreciate the sharper vision that my new -4.75 and -5.5 Rx supplies me. Anyone want to donate their perfect sight to me?

Well, I need to go now and get my thoughts wrapped around what the heck to get everyone for Christmas. I have YET to start shopping this year, and have a feeling I should probably get that going sometime soon. I am not one of those crazy Christmas Eve shoppers, but I come pretty damn close because I spend way too much time trying to figure out the PERFECT gift for each person. The decision fairy said she's paying me a visit by Saturday though, so I should be good to get started and finished all at once.

Oh one more thing...a bar Justin and I drove by in Portland called O'Briens had this written on their reader board:

Ho Y'all

God, that cracked me up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ho Y'all!!!

Thanks for the birthday wishes.... what do you mean you can't make it out here to my little island? Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Chait, thanks for the shout out! you should get skype so we can talk for free... www.skype.com

that goes for anyone else out there that wants to not pay for long-distance and already has an internet connection...

that's my advertisement for the day...

ryan