Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Look Out, She's Learning How to Use It

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. I had a busy and social weekend and got to spend time with a ton of great people, except for my sister (see Jen, validating the last post). I also got an insane amount of 'Merry Christmas' texts from friends yesterday. At first, I found it a little odd, but then joined in and sent some out too. I found that it was better than interrupting family dinners and present opening time. While I do intend to actually send cards again next year, the 'thoughts' coming in throughout the day were cute. My favorite came from Maureen who said, 'Happy winter gift giving day!'

For now, the only other thing I would like to announce is that I have finally joined the land of digital photography. My very in-tune and slightly perfect other half (that'd be Justin by the way) surprised me with a tiny little Canon Powershot SD450 Digital Elph. I love it because I will be able to take it everywhere with me and annoy everyone by shouting "this is a perfect picture taking moment!"

Technical difficulties (i.e...Sarah doesn't like to read ALL the directions) have allowed me to erase all my pictures from my memory card twice, and to fail to connect my camera to my computer correctly until midnite, so I have no great pics to show you yet. I have decided to spend some quality time with the 'basics' manual tomorrow, so you should start to see some camera happy action in the next few days. Memories of me with a camera for my high school yearbook class are pouring in...prepare accordingly.

1 comment:

Jay Bee said...

If I am the digital photo king does your present on Christmas Day make you the digital photo queen?

I hope you and JT (JS) had a great Xmas!

JB