Monday, March 06, 2006

Crash Wins and I Try MySpace

I forgot that the Academy Awards were on last night, and probably wouldn't have watched had I remembered. Beside the point, it was nice to wake up today and find out that Crash won best picture last night! This is a movie that I adored and even devoted an entire post to back in September. I guess this will be my only apology ever to the Academy: Sorry I make fun of you all the time for your predictable picks...you now have one point toward my good side, well two because you gave it best screenplay too.

Now, I sadly announce my conversion to mainstream crap...I decided to join MySpace purely to communicate with old friends. Maybe I can help catch all those jerks who use the site to be assholes to other people. Hmm, I wouldn't mind a new job. Do you think they'd pay me for it? By the way, I won't be using the blog space that they supply. I just posted a link in it to this blog instead. I can hardly keep up with this one, so there is no point in having two.

Link to my MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/ccsarahcc

Well, I gotta go and help Justin to create dinner. As many know, I am not a pro in the kitchen, but I am trying...I swear. Be right there baby.

No comments: