Thursday, June 15, 2006

Justarah?

This is my before I go to work post of the day...

I hate hybrid names for celebrity couples. It is annoying and irritating. I thought it was funny for a minute back in the day...my sister and her boyfriend combine to Bennifer, like the original comboed celeb couple Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck. But she didn't like that much, so I stopped.

So now, we have Brangelina, Vaughniston, and Tomkat. Stupid. Vaughniston?! Who came up with this? They have names, and I am sure they'd appreciate if you used them.

Really, I have no other opinion on it. Just felt like complaining about something.

So here, different combinations that Justin and I could go by: Justarah, Saratin, Ustah, Simait, Chimmons, Chammins...and my favorites...Simcha and Chasim. Hmm, I don't think Justin will go for any of these.

1 comment:

Jay Bee said...

All those names would be fun! My favourite is Simcha. I can't believe the reunion has come up so quickly. I wish I was there, sounds like it would be a lot of fun. Anyway, thanks for your post the other day. I hope you have the right address!

Have fun and take care!

JB