Thursday, June 15, 2006

Some More Useless Info

Jay-Z has impressed me with his boycott of Cristal because of ridiculous comments made by Frederic Rouzaud, managing director of Louis Roederer, the company that produces it. Hmm, I wonder if he will be getting a pink slip soon.

We should all be helping these musicians get famous: Sun Kil Moon, Joshua Radin, The Fray, and lets keep working on Snow Patrol too. Their new CD is as good as the last. And I am currently on a high note with That Old Pair of Jeans by Fatboy Slim. It just puts a smile on my face.

That Old Pair of Jeans is also currently my song on MySpace. I continue to like this social site and have added a slide show to my page with pics of friends and family.

Alright, I am going to go make myself useful now. Gotta clean, get ready for my high school reunion weekend, and get some sleep maybe. Have good weekends out there.

And oh yeah dad, Happy Father's Day! Of course, I will call you and shout the message on Sunday as well, but it's been another great year having you in my life. Thanks for that!

2 comments:

Jay Bee said...

Again, thanks for the pics Sarah! Are you posting anything on your blog?

JB

Anonymous said...

I happen to like Jay-Z, and will continue to like him, but I think his comments are ridiculous.

In my personal opinion, this is demagoguery coming from a bling-sporting, conspicuous-consumption-bragging musician. If this was coming from Jurassic 5 (Cut Chemist, Chali Tuna, etc.) or Ozomatli, this comment would have far more credit.

I file this in the same category as theological wisdom coming from the Freshly Kabballah'd Madonna.

And by the way, a perfectly great champagne can be had for about $35 from Agrapart i Fils (Oregon Wines on Broadway).