Saturday, June 23, 2007

Beavs Kill the Heels Part II?

Today begins a very important event in the Sarah-Justin household for the second year in a row...

THE BEAVERS WILL PLAY GAME ONE OF THE COLLEGE WORLD SERIES AND BEAT THE TAR HEELS AGAIN!

Well, that is my hope at least. Justin's dad called me last night to cheer on the Beavers (even though his son is the Tar Heel)...yes that's right...he knows the better team to root for...or maybe he just likes me more.

Everyone in Beaver Nation better be cheering!

GO BEAVS!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow a picture... So let me get this straight. We don't post our last name; but pictures are okay? I can't keep up with your crazy thinking.

"Go beavs!" Woooo Hoooo!

That was just because I love ya. (I could care less, as you are well aware -- see what a good sister I am).