Monday, June 11, 2007

Back, and As Always...A Little ADD

Well, I had a blog all written and it DISAPPEARED...a sign it must have been too boring to read. So, here is news in speed form...and sadly, it is probably still a little boring.

Back in Ohio...missing you Oregonians, but actually happy to be back to Justin, my dogs, my own bed. There is always something nice about losing the five pounds you gained while eating out for 2 weeks straight. Seriously, I ate everything I usually don't on my last trip home...two BBQ's alone on my last night in town, treat trips with my nephew, 8 Happy Meals because I did so much last minute eat and drive stuff, plenty of social desserts and drinks...bad I tell you.

Other randomness: We've been working on interior painting a lot...one night until 6 am***I have eight boxes of cereal in my cupboard right now***My allergies still suck***The Beavs are in the College World Series again for Baseball...GO GUYS GO!***

If you want to test out some good music, visit my new playlist on my MySpace. I have to say, every time I visit MySpace or talk about it, I think of Maya Rudolph on Saturday Night Live playing the teen who spontaneously yells 'MySpace!' midsentence during her appearances on the news. And then...I feel like a loser for having a MySpace.

Moving on from spontaneuos to gratuitous, have you seen Alpha Dog? That movie could have been so much more, but they had so many GRATUITOUS sex scenes where they could have been developing characters more...lame. If you want to watch a good movie about the drug business, stick with City of God...absolutely amazing and also based on a true story with the characters so well developed that you want to scream. Another good movie...Running With Scissors. That movie is so bizarre, but completely worth watching.

Well, let's hope my next post is a little less ADD...what the heck is this mess I just wrote?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I liked the book Running With Scissors; don't know if I want to ruin that experience by seeing the movie. Cedar still thinks you could pop by for a visit any second. Sad isn't it?