Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 things you may or may not care about regarding me...

I got tagged somewhere else to write up 25 facts about me. What better excuse to publish it into my blog so I can remember these 25 facts for years to come. Anyway, for those who are wondering, or not...

1. I will probably never move out of the Pacific Northwest again.
2. I LOVE playing board games with my family and extended family and would rather do that than go out and party. Maybe I’m getting old.
3. I have never been in a tanning bed, and plan to never be in one.
4. I really hate when people have “Well behaved women rarely make history” as their tagline on their social networking pages. It always seems to be attached to some bimbo who has pictures of herself in seductive poses or taking shots and beer bongs…I’d much rather be well behaved than portray myself like that.
5. That said, I did teach younger ‘kids’ in the fraternity I lived in for a summer how to shotgun beers. Oh, what a proud moment to admit that.
6. I want a picture with me and all six of my siblings together, and assume that it may happen when I finally get married.
7. When people call me to ‘catch up’ and then hang up without ever asking me how I am doing, it drives me insane.
8. I have a juice box every morning on the way to work, and have for well over a year now…100% juice of course.
9. I have wanted twin boys since I was a little kid, and still do. I (scare the men away) know what I would name them too, though, when I was little, I was going to name them after the twin lead singers from Nelson…not so much anymore.
10. Even though I really like camping, I have discovered that I am much more into staying in hotels with showers…I hate to admit this.
11. Eleven is my most favorite number.
12. I don’t spend as much time with my dog as I should, and I feel genuinely guilty in the morning when he plays the pity party and cowers to the ground as I walk out the door.
13. Guns still pretty much terrify me.
14. I cried the first time I saw my niece Taylor. She was, and still is, so beautiful.
15. I wanted to be a roadie for a hard rock band when I was in middle school
16. I still think George W. Bush is a criminal.
17. I almost always play country music when I am driving in the country.
18. I have a celeb crush on Joel McHale from The Soup. I have no idea why.
19. Soda of any kind, diet or regular, is virtually out of my diet this year.
20. I prefer living with males to females and am kind of sad that one day, I will probably have to move out and not live with Will and Gary anymore.
21. I really like wearing dresses and am not sure why I don’t wear them more often.
22. I have a Hallmark Christmas ornament for every year of my life, BUT forgot to buy it this year, and it is one in a collector’s line…crap!
23. Sitting in court for nine hours with family and extended family on Tuesday was interestingly enjoyable.
24. I really do only watch The Office and The Soup this year…
25. I probably make up for all that other time screwing around on Facebook though.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Some comments on this from other posting spots:

Kristen said: #8) I am addicted to Juice Boxes. And now string cheese as well, I literally eat like a preschooler at snack time and whole heartedly enjoy a Juice Box in the car on the way to work, It just makes sense, you know? ~K

Aimee said: I always love your blogs! Joel Mchale does have something sexy about him...

Vic said: Clinton is the real criminal, and as for guns, I will head to Oregon as soon as I get back to the NW, and we will go shooting. I know I said that before, but you, delainie and me can all go, then go get hammered!

I said: I've been skeet shooting and liked it actually, but they still freak me out. I'd go shooting...and then I'll drive you and D around instead!

Megan said: I've never specifically wanted twin boys, but I do want an orange cat and a black cat someday...and I am going to name them Quizz and Quon after the Rodgers brothers (James's middle name is Dequondre so they apparently call him Quon.)

none of any of this surprised me by the way :)

Gwyn said: WOW! Amazingly interesting...

Brad said: 100% juice for 100% kids. There is something charmingly youthful about you... So what are you naming your twins now?

Delainie said: I can't wait to go and get hammered!!!!!