Sunday, March 01, 2009

My New Love...


Occasionally, someone comes along who captures your heart, brings an instant smile to your face, makes you know that you are going to love them for as long as you live...this little guy is one of those people.

Introducing the first born son of Levi and Robin Sischo. He decided to finally come into this world 13 days late on Friday February 27, 2009 at 8:45 am by C-section weighing in at 7 pounds, 15 ounces. At press time, he is yet to be named, so I think my only name for him is going to be 'Love.' I've already warned him that he is stuck with me for the rest of his life...he seemed okay with this...I am pretty sure I got a thumbs up underneath his hand protectors.

As many know, Robin is one of my best friends, but also more like a sister to me...making Love an extra special addition to my life. To me, he's just another addition to my family. I couldn't put him down on Friday, and can't wait to see him again already.

Congratulations Robin and Levi!

2 comments:

People in the Sun said...

A year and a half ago I thought all babies looked the same, and they were all monstrous. Really.

But it turns out I was wrong.

(And that's a beautiful baby).

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sarah. You will be a wonderful auntie
Love you :)