Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Halloween Costume Decisions

Alright, the earring is in on the teen, so here is the last thing I need to cover...Halloween! On the 29th, I am going to a big 'mandatory costume' party and then out on the town, and I have yet to pick a costume. Here are the only ideas so far, all suggested by males, hence the lack of clothing on my behalf:

1) Schoolgirl/teacher duo: This is Brian Nelson's idea, and it would have me as the naughty schoolgirl and our friend Dave as a kooky Chemistry teacher. One catch, Dave already teaches Chemistry, so technically, this wouldn't be dressing up for him. I say we switch roles and Dave dresses as the schoolgirl, and I get to stay warm in a labcoat for the night.

2) Wonderwoman: I could pull this one off. The question is, do I want to freeze my ass off all night? I am thinking I could go as a combo of superheroes and dress a little more weather friendly.

3) Dead baby: Good old Adam suggested last week that I wear a bikini top, very short loose white bottoms, carry a bottle, and create fake cuts all over my body. He swears this was the hottest costume on a friend of his a few years back. Surrrrrrre. Don't worry, our very recent re-dating easily hashed out to just being friends again after four weeks. No need to call up the Catholic Jockboy Rehab...I mean, I adore the guy, but he's just, soooo not for me. Beneficial for moving heavy things and putting a smile on my face with his really bad jokes though.

Jessica suggests I tape leaves all over my body and go as a bush, or go as a flower, or just dress like an Eskimo and be warm. Oh, now she's saying I should be a Rose Parade float...damn, that'd be a lot of flower petals. Hmm, she is thinking about going as an adhesive strip of fly paper with a bunch of critters and plastic bugs taped to her body. And her husband Bill will dress as a big fly.

I may just paint myself yellow and go as the sun or jaundice. Hmm, endless possibilities. Good thing I have ten more days to decide.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all the girls dress up in suits and sport coats and fake beards and mustashes....the guys dress up as cheerleaders and nurses.
or you could go as the dumbest president ever wearing leaves in your hair and tell everyone you are a Bush and where the heck is the party.