Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Random Thoughts #???

Hmm, here is what I feel like talking about right now:

Plans by Death Cab for Cutie: This CD is so great. I love it, so much I think I will go and buy it instead of just keeping the lower quality download in my computer and iPod. I recommend the songs Soul Meets Body, Marching Bands of Manhattan, and Brothers On a Hotel Bed.

Breathe in: So, my officemates and I have discovered that many working professionals have odd gasps for air at the beginning of, or within their voicemail messages, and we have decided to coin these people 'The Breathers.' If we find a really good one, we hang up, call again, and play it on speakerphone for eachother. Then we crack up when they pause in between sentences for a loud gasp of air. Yeah, we're dorks. I am totally okay with that.

Bruce, you're going down: My friend Bruce sent this to me in an email today...

The Ducks will always be far superior to the beavers,we are going to win out and finish the season 11-1 with a final ranking of #3 in the nation (at worst) maybe someday you'll come out of the orange delusion that is the life of a beaver fan and see the light...

Notice he didn't even capitalize the word Beaver, but did on ducks. Man, our ten year friendship is feeling pretty tested right now man. Don't think I won't post a high school formal picture of you as payback.

Dates who think of your dog: So I really don't mention the opposite sex in my blog anymore, but this is worth telling. On a date last night, I was presented with a wrapped gift that turned out to be a collection of gourmet dog biscuits and a bone for Bailey. Reasoning? The date kept me away from home over the weekend for too long and figured Bailey's more likely to forgive him if he gets in good with him. I was pretty impressed.

Alright, on that note, I am going to go so that I can help get a gauge ball on the tip of our teenager's earring. Gotta prioritize the needs of the youth, whatever that looks like.

No comments: