Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Great, good, and that other #@*!

Sparing details, let's just slam out a list:

GOOD
24HourFitness is doing a good job of saving me from the major insanity that comes with many indoor binding consecutive days of clouds and rain. Though I have to say that the Hillsboro site is terrifyingly 'gym ratty.' It was too packed and just looked like a million hamsters running on their wheels. Think I'll be sticking to the Murray location instead. Somehow, it's always empty. And the ellipticals face the weight area, so, oh wait, we'll get to this later.

Hey, Jon's really coming to visit because he'll be in a wedding. Finableepingly. No offense, but if you don't show this time, the groom might kick your ass WITH me. You know how much we all love you, so make it out!

Job still good. And I get to pull a kid from jail and bring him into my program. So that makes me happy. This kid has NO family at all, and that just bums me out. So I hope we can do some good for him. And my runaway came back too. Wow.

DIFFERENT
So this is the first year in five years that it won't be my anniversary on the Fourth of July. Now this is definitely not a 'woah is me' statement...I wouldn't change this at all. But it is still just a weird thought for me. Funnier is that I almost thought about racing out to Utah for that weekend to pick up my stuff, but later realized the correlation to mine and Mike's old anniversary. Now, that is just not a good idea, so the stuff will have to wait.

BAD
Hi, Ma Nature...yeah it's LATE June. Seriously, what the hell do you have against me girl? I am going crazy!!!

After hearing how I talk about me and the regular side project to others, I can see that this is just SO not good...it's not even worth talking about anymore. Now, I haven't told him he's a 'bleeping pain in the ass' lately, but everyone else has heard me call him this, and I tend to say it as I throw down the phone after we talk too...and that is plenty for me to know that it's done. So put it down as my first big oops, rebound even, and let's just move on.

Quite possibly starting to agree that I need a break from the male species. Okay, I guess that may not be completely plausible, so forget that one.

Aight, later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to try this 24 Hour Fitness you speak of. After eight weeks of negotiation, I purchased a 3 year all-club membership there for about $700 a few months ago, but haven't had a chance to really use it.

Let me know if you want to go work out sometime--I got laid off, so I've got lots of spare time at the moment.

Sarah said...

Hell yeah, I'm game dude. One of the clubs as raquetball too. Sounds like you need to vent some frustrations on a good workout anyway...it always works.