Saturday, June 25, 2005

Only because Trina's there

So I am going to go hang out in Salem tonight because Trina is in town and I haven't seen her in almost two years...how the hell is that possible by the way? Oh yeah, I lived in another state.

Well, we are going to go out, and that is just scary because you see people in Salem you have no desire to interact with. For example, my friend Beck recently ran into my crazy ex-boyfriend from seven years ago. I dumped this guy close to our two year anniversary because he was (as my friend Jon can bizarrely and accurately describe without ever even meeting him) a "WHO WERE YOU WITH!?" and "WHAT WERE YOU DOING!?" crazy who wore a baseball cap backwards at all times and drove a big fuel inefficient black truck. The idiot actually broke the windshield on his own car when I broke up with him. Smart. Anyway, the jerk asked about me, and for some reason that creeped me out knowing he wanted to know. Not that he was restraining order worthy, but just, ugh. There are also those awkward moments where I see someone from high school who knows my name, but I just can't think of theirs. Yeah, that makes me feel like a snobby ass.

I'd rather just 'picket' Salem as I was planning to do until my friends come up here and hang out with me in a fun city. Of course, I have only been to Salem once besides for work. So I guess I can't legitimately ban So Lame when I am slacking on the socializing too. Maybe I'll start next week after I have two visits logged against them.

No comments: