Saturday, June 25, 2005

G'yeah

So, it turns out that the troops are cruising up here for the night instead of hanging in Salem. That means I get to stick close to home and still see my pals. How nice is that?

Moving on, as a result of not having to drive to Salem, I'm bored now and waiting for the crew to arrive in town. This boredom is helping me to focus on the six huge mosquito bites I acquired on my legs and feet at an NBA Finals BBQ on Thursday. For some odd reason, my bod doesn't take their vicious blood sucking well, so I have this Rx steroid stuff that I have to slather on every time I get a bite. A couple of them are about two inches in diameter at the moment...lovely, let me tell you. By default, I scored burn cream for them at Gage's the other night before we rushed out to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith, and that stuff is magic. It's all the benzocaine man. So keep that in mind next time you get attacked. And go see that movie too. Not an epic piece of cinema by any means, but damn, Brad Pitt is hot in this show, and it's pretty funny too.

And in boy news, I'm dissolving the 'three week demise or solidification' decision for the regular side project and I that I mentioned back on 6/08. Can't really explain, but it's just one of those things. Now, if I have to call him a f**king pain in the ass again (a few of you know the story), it'll probably be going the wayside. But anyway, in the meantime, I'm allowing myself to be open to other possibilities too. Remember the variety packs of Kellogg's cereals? No surprise I still like those.

And in that variety pack for life is Bailey. He's got a stick at my feet that awaits some throwing, so I better get going.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe, I've never heard breakfast cereal used as an allegory for relationships, but hey, it works.