Monday, March 21, 2005

Thanks OTC Meds

Ahhh, today I am in a much better headspace than yesterday. My temp has dropped (or at least it's been masked by multiple overlapping doses of Dayquil, Sudafed, ibuprofen, and Theraflu) and I've gotten more sleep in the last 24 hours than a one month old baby needs. My thoughts from yesterday have been buried, but I can assume that it's probably going to be normal for me to bounce around in my head every now and then like that for a little while longer. Change is a pain in the ass sometimes. I know that, and I am willing to take the blows that come with it.

Otherwise, life is moving right along. I've noticed that my packing skills have become quite lazy. I am down to the random choices of 'take this in my car' or 'hurl this into the moving truck on top of all my other stuff' even though the most logical choice is to take advantage of the many empty boxes that are still littering my home. Ugh, packing.

Alright, I just realized that I am sitting here typing with my winter cap on, and my dog Bailey is moping in the other room all alone. He is the next one who will have to learn to accept change, so I am hoping he likes being an Oregon dog again. In the meantime, I am going to go get some rest and share my bed with him. Moving to the floor to sleep is one change Bailey won't have to make any time soon because he's too spoiled and I don't want to spring too many changes on him at once of course...at least that's my excuse for keeping a 90 pound heater in my bed for now.

No comments: