Sunday, August 28, 2005

More People to Learn About

In my sidebar, I've added links to the blogs of my friends who take the time to spout their opinions, log their lives, and entertain me. Zach Braff will be my friend when I figure out his social security number, address, and...oh, I mean, he's just got to be followed until his next creation emerges. As you all know, I loved Garden State, and I'm patiently awaiting something new from this guy.

Girls, I need some female representation in my list. Trina, can't you log your wedding plans or something?

Aight, I'm off to finish camping laundry. Interesting trip. A little bit of a culture shock for me I must admit, but that's a different story.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, you are back from camping and have not even called me. For all I know a bear could have ate you all up :(

Anyhow, I have a blog now. My teacher in web writing made me start one. But since it's through school I don't think you can access it. I'll see.

Now I'm gonna go call you up on the phone - remember that invention?

Love Jennifer

Anonymous said...

My god, those anonymous comments have GOT to be deleted... Blogspammers must die.

Anonymous said...

yeah. they suck.

Sarah said...

I agree...die you spamming fools. Die.

m said...

EEEEEERRRGG! Die, blog spammers! They've caught onto me as well.