Friday, February 25, 2005

This Is What's Waiting

In the dwindling days that I have left in this state, I have consciously become a little less anxious and crazy, but I do admit to being ready to spend time with the people who really matter to me. I have some pretty tight groups at home, and it's easy to see why when they send me messages like these:

It is fate for you to be back here so I know it'll all work out...I am proud of you for following your heart and for learning from it. You are an amazing person...I wanted to write and let you know that I am so excited that you are coming home...I just knew that I could tell you anything and you would most likely feel my pain...I love you to death, Sarah. Thanks for being such a great friend for so many years, and many more in the future...I miss you so much...I support you in whatever you do...I am totally ecstatic that you will be back in Oregon for me to see more often. I'll be thinking about you a lot over the next while...I think that this is a really brave thing you're doing and the great thing is you don't have to worry about this being hard because you have the talent to make it a success...I love you!

So this reminder...Don't stress, only 7 weeks, 5 days and 12 hours left to go (approx)...has passed by a month now and all I can say is that I can't wait for the next 3 weeks, four days, and some odd hours to pass too.

No comments: