Thursday, May 19, 2005

The Pairings Continue

One of the loves of my life got engaged last night. But there's nothing to be sad about, because I had no intention of marrying one of my best girl friends... Trina! But, yes I love her, and no, not in that way, and I am so excited to have another friend getting ready to take the big plunge, though she is going to be waiting about a year to have the big event.

Bizarrely enough, I have yet to meet this boy of hers even though they have been together three years. Our paths have never crossed as a result of my being out of the state and Trina being an Ashland dweller, but I hear Steve (that's his name) is a cool and laid back guy. And I have seen pictures, so I can attest to the two having cute kids one day.

Guess it's time to get on down to Ashland and have a proper introduction.

So anyway, Trina...I love you, I am happy for you, and I swear I will come and visit you soon.

On another note, my half-sister Alexis's wedding invite came in the mail today. Well, reception I guess, because there's a little restriction on me going into a Mormon temple for the wedding, but exciting nonetheless. She is a beautiful girl, and I want to get to know her better...oh, and the rest of that crew too. They are a cute bunch, just like the first set that I came in. Now that my schedule will be 'normal' I will hopefully have a chance to spend more time with the family I don't know so well. It's unfortunately looking like Alexis's softball games will get rained out tomorrow, but if it's sunny I'll be there.

Alright, time to continue on with my three day weekend.

No comments: