Thursday, May 26, 2005

Worth a Laugh

I have yet to see the new Star Wars movie, but may go and see it at some point. Until then, I can read these...

After a long hiatus from his blog, Marcus decided to pick up the keyboard and flop down some thoughts again. And his assessments of Star Wars advertising plugs are hilarious...check them out.

And Jon's thoughts on Burger King are an addition to the above subject as well.

Actually, do I need to see the movie when all the characters are staring me down no matter what supermarket I go to? And does anyone else notice in the first movies that Chewbacca's whining form of conversation is practically as annoying as the character Jar Jar Binks? An old coworker justified it as 'cute,' but Chewy's really damn annoying in my opinion. Is he even in this new movie or did they just pull his pic onto the plugs because he is as familiar and kid friendly as Joe Camel?

Wait, why am I talking about Star Wars? I think the only thing I ever got excited about were the cute fuzzy Ewoks when I was ten, so if you don't mind, I am going to go and eat some of my Frosted Flakes with the free Light Saber spoon that's packed inside the box. Mine flashes red...does that mean I am good or bad?

No comments: